Sunday, September 27, 2026

Three down....

 My third cycle of this chemo protocol is complete, and my PET scan is this coming Friday.

I looked at MyChart, and another treatment cycle is now scheduled.  I was thinking that my doctor was going to wait and see, but apparently not.

SO, onward we go.

I'm feeling the effects of this Neulasta injection, so took it a little easier at the gym on Friday, and only did my chores and cooking yesterday. Nothing "extra."

I will enjoy this week off from chemo as much as I can, once I start to get past the Neulasta funk.

We've had a little bit of rain overnight, and some comforting, distant thunder.  On Friday night, though, we had REALLY LOUD thunder and no rain.  Weird.

There's a hurricane in the Pacific that is supposed to bring us actual, beneficial, measurable rain next week, along with a temperature drop.

We've been back up in the 90s this past week. Yuck.  Last night's rain will basically just make it more humid today.

For now, though, it's still relatively cool outside, and the windows are open.  At least it's not in the 80s at night anymore.

Our policy has been to close up the windows when the A/C comes on for the first time.  We sometimes get a couple of hours of fresh air.

There's really nothing else to report this week. 

We'll be watching the last Cub game of the regular season this afternoon, and I will be making a pot of pasta fagioli soup.

The baseball playoffs start next Tuesday, and I hope we are able to see the games, since the Cubs clinched a Wildcard slot.  

We paid extra this year for our MLB TV subscription on the advice of a friend, and I THINK that was why, but that was way back in March, and I've been through some stuff, and don't actually remember, HAHA!

Have a great week! 



No comments: